Dad Blogs

About Us

My photo
San Francisco, Ca, United States
I'm on the left, Andrew is in the middle and my partner Ed is on the right. My partner and I met in October 1993 and have been together ever since. Our son Andrew graced us with his presence on Christmas Eve 2007.

Andrew's New and Improved Crawl

Wow...he's moving faster every day. I finally spoke to his birth mother...I was able to reach her at the motel she is working at in exchange for room and board. She told me she lost her cell phone and got a new one with a new number. She gave me the new cell number. I mailed new pics of Andrew and told her we will come up to visit in two weeks.

Here's our son's improved crawl:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so amazing to see how much Andrew grows and learns in such a short time...and I'm not even there to witness it first hand. Imagine how many more firsts are soon to come! Enjoy every minute of it.

Akilez said...

cute baby.

did you know that is legal to get married in Massachusetts? California is not so good on law in diversity.

The best place to live if you are in USA is Rhode Island. The diversity is very well accepted in Provincetown. Manila hasn't accepted that nature but it I hope soon. take care

Unknown said...

Wow Andrew is already crawling! Can't wait to see him again.
Shingo

Laurel said...

Wow! He has grown so much and I can't believe he's crawling!

I'm looking forward to hearing about your visit with is Mom. I think it's so awesome that you guys are keeping in touch and keeping that door open. It says so much about your character...and I just really enjoy it.

xo

Andrew's Daddies said...

Thank you every one for your supportive comments.

Anonymous said...

just stumbled upon your blog. your family, and your story, is beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. andrew is a very lucky boy to be surrounded by such love.

Anonymous said...

I was able to finally read your story and view your pics and videos. Andrew is lucky he has loving parents. I wish you the best. I enjoy your comments at WSJ.

Anonymous said...

Love the baby guys.
So sweet, I'm glad it finally happened.
I know how much this means to you.
I'll be sure to keep an eye here for updates!

I miss y'all
xxoo
Schmooches
Rosey

Laurel said...

Ok, I think it's update time!!!

How's Andrew, life and everything else?

xo

Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Free Blog Counter