These are in no particular order.
Those Two Daddies: Funny and honest
Its Daddies Plural: Love looking through their eyes on their adoption experience
Daddy Times Two: Informative for non-traditional relationships wanting to adopt
Birthmom Talks: REAL, HONEST, insightful
Birthmom1986-Confessions of: Great insight into the mind of a birth mom
Mike and Michael: Love this blog..what a cutie Christopher is
Laurel blogs: She is such a warm person and truly pulls you in. Great perspective from an adopted child..now adult
2 moms with a plan This is a very touching blog, I love the writing style.http://2momswithaplan.blogspot.com
Jason and Chad Open Adoption Journey: NEWBIES...Im very excited for our new couple
10 Honest things about me:
1. I did not know I can love anyone as much as I do my life partner, until I met my son
2. I like to make my own rules on occassion (as you can see not following only top 7 blogs)
3. No one is a better driver than me
4. I'm a terrible shopper, I never look at prices/compare/negotiate
5. I can't understand how my partner could put up with me for over 15 years.
6. I've read all of David Sedaris and Armisted Maupin's books
7. I love quoting movies (Carrie, Color Purple, Steel Magnolias, Mommy Dearest..etc)
8. I am extremely aware of people's reaction when they see my partner, me and our son together.
9. #8 brought me to this next honest fact...We go to church every Sunday
10. I hate talking on the phone, unless I'm talking to my best friend
3 months ago